Parenthood Gift Guide - Part One
Oh, what are we going to do without Parenthood? Update our wishlists, maybe.. I’ve put together this pretty obvious list of stuff that a Parenthood fan would probably like to get for Christmas (or any other occasion). So, friends and family members of Braverman fans, take note! Also: check out this show. It’s good. This is part one, which means that there will be a part two. Soon, I promise.
Disclaimers: No, I didn’t get paid to post this. I wouldn’t mind though, haha.. All the links are based on availability in the US. I know that for some reason the NBC store won’t ship t-shirts outside of the US, and the latest DVDs haven’t been released in every region. And don’t get me started on the shipping costs… Oh well, just enjoy the list.
- DVDs: Obviously the first thing you think about, but it belongs on the list. Season 1: Amazon, NBC. Season 2: Amazon, NBC. Season 3: Amazon, NBC. Season 4: Amazon, NBC.
- Soundtrack: Collections of songs used on the show. Volume 1: Amazon Audio CD, NBC, Amazon MP3. Volume 2: Amazon Audio CD, iTunes, Amazon MP3.
- Paleyfest poster: the special poster that was designed for Paleyfest 2013. Get one of the 150 screenprints at Gallery1988.
- Paleyfest: That wonderful Paleyfest panel is now available on DVD through Amazon, to rewatch it over and over again.
- T-shirts: Luncheonette: Male, Female. Team Braverman: Male, Female.